Dizziness, neck pain, headache, sound in ear. Taking Azithromycin for leucorrhea

Constant dizzyness since more than a week, sometimes neck pain and headache, felt a whistle sound in left ear for a few seconds today. I m taking Azithromycin since 3 days for Leucorrhea. Also, having painful stool since a few days. I haven t consulted a doctor but have a headache problem since almost an year, seems like a migrane but not sure. Also, regular acidity problem. Can it be because of night shift job that I am doing from past 3 years. Please advise. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012