Dizziness, neck and back pain. Blood test shows protein in urine, high cholesterol. Suggestions?

Hi I have been sick for about four months dizzy not spinning or the room spinning but off balance my eyes feel heavy dry maybe my neck hurts like the muscle and my lower back I m weak I go to hospital and doctor they give me blood tests I had highh cholesterol blood and protein in my urine but now that s gone I had cat scan looked normal I had aids and hepatitis test just to be safe because my ex cheated on me I get real worn out to walk any distance I m 32 5 ft 5 157 lbs please help any suggestions I m very worried and sick
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012