Dizziness, nauseated, gained weight, tiredness. HPT positive, blood test negative. Explain

Hi Doc Mia, I am 17 days late, the first day of my last period was February 5 my cycle is typically 28 days and is always regular and on time. I did a home pregnancy test the 12th (8 days late) and the 14th (10 days late) of march and they both came back positive, I though maybe it was too early to detect so I went to the doctors and had a blood test done on the 16th ( 12 days late) and this came back negative too. I have gained 1 KG, I am always tired for no particular reason, my nipples have been soar for the last couple of days, I feel dizzy and Nauseous. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013