Dizziness, nausea, vomiting clear liquid after drinking alcohol, allergic to anti acids. Treatment?

I am a 23 year old female nurse . I was out with my husband and family drank a few beers now I feel more sick than I ever have in my like I can t eat food looks so nasty, dizzy getting sick hit its only clear liquid? What could be worn with me and what can I do to stop it I drank some coke to settle my stomach I am allergic to anti acids so no tums for me .
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
u should take some lemon drink and take deep breath and have some light snacks coz empty stomach can produce this feeling. moreover if symptoms persist then visit ur dr.