Dizziness, nausea, tender breasts and altered menstruation. Reason?

I have a regular 28 day cycle, I'm always, always right on time. I am experiencing to dizziness every now and then, and nausea, and peeing alot, my breasts were tender but I thought it was because of my period approaching. I was 3 days late so i took s pregnancy test and it was negative. then i got brown blood and very very little through out the day, I barely got anything on my tampon after hours of having it in, I now have a uti on top of this all. What could be the issue?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013