Dizziness, nausea, stomach bloating, no cold. History of mucus filled cough. Causes?

Hi I m a 22 year old male. Lately for the past week and a half I ve been feeling dizzy and a nauseous. It feels like there s a weight in my stomach however there is no pain. I m okay when I wake up, however later on during the day 10 am or so it starts. All day there are periods where it s only a minor annoyance and other times like now where it feels like I m going to puke. The only thing I could think of is mucus because a similar thing happened when I was in High School. But I m not sick right now (don t have a cold ) and back then I was coughing and had a lot of mucus. I don t really like to throw up but if it will help me I would gladly do it. Help?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012