Dizziness, nausea, normal blood pressure, stopped birth control pill

hello,i am a 25 year old female and for the past year i have been experiencing big dizzy spells that always occur around the 15th day(when im ovulating).it is accompanied by nausea as well but it hink its due to the diziness i feel.sometiems it comes in waves.i use tobe on the pill but i have stopped them for this month because i feel the are too strong for me.althought on it or not,these dizzy spells still blood pressure is normal and i feel ok on a daily basis so im wondering what this could be from.if you can please just give me some advice it would help alot!thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012