Dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness after getting new dentures. Took antibiotics for infection in the gums. Will the infection affect the brain?

It has been approximately 3 months since I had all my remaining teeth extracted. I have been dealing with the usual bone working out of the gums and pain trying to get used to the new dentures but I have also been dealing with dizziness , nausea, lightheadedness , generally cant function, kind of a euphoria type feeling. There was a bout with infection in the gums where there were puss pockets but that has subsided now after a couple doses of antibiotics. Could the teeth being extracted cause this? could the infection have affected my brain. Also I suffer from MS but I have been seeing a nuerologist and everything seems to be ok. I have had 2 MRI s done in the past month and a half. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012