Dizziness, nausea, had bypass for arterial blockage. Right direction?

My father is 75 years old and had never been in a hospital until recently. For the last year he has been waking up with dizziness and nausea . He went to a Cardiologist and ended getting a bypass because of arterial blockage. Back home, the dizziness in the mornings with nausea continued. The last doctor just took his gold- bladder out thinking it might be that. Back home from the hospital and now my father says it all has gotten worst. He cant get out of bed because of the dizziness, he cant eat because of the nausea, he cant leave the home. We have seen like 12 different doctors and specialist and have taken him to Emergency Room twice to no avail. Can you point us in the right direction please?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012