Dizziness, nausea, fatigue, shivering just before periods, symptoms occurring post child birth. Causes and cure?

Every since I had my daughter 6.5 years ago, I have been having the following symptoms with increasing frequency and severity the day or two before my period, or the day of: dizziness , sometimes nausea , severe fatigue , the only thing that helps is to lay down and stop moving. Then I get the shivers , like I m cold and can t stop shaking. Then I need to sleep over 10 hours. The next day or so I get my period and then I m fine for the next few weeks. I feel great in between periods.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013