Dizziness, nausea, bloated, tender breast, headaches, sensitive to smell, fatigue. Pregnant?

Hello, i m having problems trying to conceive. Me and my husband got pregnant back December 2011 and miscarried in February, we waited the three menstrual as told by the Doc, to try it again 5 months later stll nothing. On this month October 12 is when i was supposed to have my period, and by me being already 10 days late i was thinking that we scored!!! But unfortunately i tested twice today being the second time and both results were negative, soso of course im confused and sad. The symptoms im having are dizziness , nausea , bloated, very severe tender breast and nipples, headaches, sensitive to smell, extremely fatigue i cant seem to keep my eyes open. I really need helphelp could i possibly be pregnant or maybe some other time. Im desperate for a answer. Please and Thank you. Mrs simmons
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012