Dizziness, nausea, back pain, stress. EKG, blood tests normal. Causes for symptoms?

Yesteday as I woke up and started my normal morning routine. I had nothing to eat or drink yet, but felt a strangeness come over me. I started to head back to bed just to regain control of myself, but instead blacked out and awoke to my wife and daughter over me. I went back to bed for about 2 hours, woke up and called the doctor. Doctor performed an EKG on my heart (which came back normal) and took some blood work. My question is that today, I feel nauseated and my back hurts (probably from hitting the headboard from blacking out). Some background on me is I just got back from XXXXX 2 months ago and have been under a paramount of stress as of late. Any help, should I go back to my doctor because of the nausea and pain or should I wait and see if this persists?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012