Dizziness, mood swings, sensitive nipples, nausea. Period due in a week. Pregnant?

I believe that I may have ovulated on the 6th or the 7th of June, being that I had my menstrual cycle on May 20th. I feel faint and dizzy, I am having major mood swings (crying, irritability), I feel like I am constantly gaining weight, getting fuller faster than normal and my lower abdomen feels like it is dragging me down. My nipples are also very sensitive. I also have been waking up very nauseous. My period is technically due in a week
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jun 2013