Dizziness, lower back pain, stomach pain, nausea. Should I go to the doctor?

A few days ago I showed symptoms of a uti. I had one before so I know what they feel like. So for the 1st few days I was drinking water and a lot of tea and it started going away, I asked my dads gf because she is a nurse and she told me that it didn't sound like I had a uti, but it felt like it. It didn't hurt as bad as it did when I first had one though. It didn't burn I just had to go often, it didn't smell. When I was peeing it didn't feel like I had a uti until I was almost done using the bathroom then it felt like I had to go but it wouldn't come out. And sometimes I wouldn't go much at all. But now I'm worried that I actually did have a uti and now it might have spread. I don't know if this is coquincedence but me and my brother started getting sick around the same time showing flu like symtoms. Yesterday I felt dizzy when I stood up and I was noticing lower back pains, and my stomach hurt and it felt like I was going to throw up. I feel better now but the back pains are still there. They're dull but noticable. Should I goto the doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013