Dizziness, lower back pain, numbness in left leg above knee. Cause of worry?

Dizziness , Lower back pain , and Numbness in left leg. I ve been having dizzy spells, a few times a day, for several months. The dizziness seems to correlate with times when I haven t eaten in a while or about an hour after I eat. Could just be coincidence but that s what I ve noticed. I work in a factory and these dizzy spells stop me in my tracks. I haven t fallen or fainted yet, but I ve been close. Also, about two months ago I started having numbness (complete numbness or pins and needles) in my left leg above the knee . I have lower back pain from a lot of lifting at work. Does the numbness come from my lower back pain or is it a different issue? And what can I do about these dizzy spells? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013