Dizziness, loss of vision. MRI showing inflammation in the sinus cavity. Any suggestions?

While I was sitting down at work I experienced extreme dizziness like I was going to faint, it went away and came right back! Also, for the longest time I've had a blind spot in my corner like at 9 o'clock vision in both eyes! I only notice it when I the other eye does not overlap it! Like if I close one eyes I was see a car come and than disappear in the corner of my eye! I had and MRI the only thing they said was I have inflammation in my sinus cavities! I've had others symptoms like muscle twitching, getting really hot, shaky! My CBC came back good, slightly low salt! Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013