Dizziness, loss of apetite, pressure in abdomen, nausea after being treated for headaches, back pressure. Headache treated with antibiotics. Suggestions?

Just got out of the hospital for headaches and severe back pressure and pain and dizziness with vomiting . No fever. Checked blood and showed mild anemai, checked for spinal infection due to staph infection a few months ago when severe headaches started, severe headache and could not stop throwing up in hospital. Refused any more pain meds, Begged for antibiotics and in a short time my headache was better. Ears and nose started popping and cleared up. No signs of infection except possible uti . No one believed I stopped having a headache from antibiotics. Got a spinal tap. Everything immediately came back normal and i was released. 2 days have gone by and just a mild headache but new symptoms. Extremely dizzy, not wanting to eat, pressure on right side of abdomen with sporadic mild pain, slight nausea
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012