Dizziness, loose stools, fever, right side flank pain after barium swallow test. Kidney stone history. Reason?

I had a barium swallow test done ten days ago, since then I have had an overall sick feeling, dizziness , right sided flank pain in my right side back area, loose stools, low grade fever, also a lump or swelling in that same flank area along a lower rib that is sensitive to the touch.. fatigue, swollen neck glands, I have a history of kidney stones , and a sliding hiatal hernia repair in my near future. I am a 52 y o female, 200 lbs 5 5
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012