Dizziness, lightheadedness, extreme fatigue after wisdom tooth removal. Have stopped taking prescribed amoxicillin, Tylenol, anti-inflammatory. Advice?

I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed 5 days ago. Since yesterday I have been experiencing dizziness, lightheadedness and bouts of fatigue. I was prescribed amoxicillan, an anti-inflammatory and Tylenol 3 s, but I have since stopped taking the pills because of the aforementioned symptoms. I m feeling no pain. I m 30 years old, male, weigh approx. 150 lbs.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012