Dizziness, lightheadedness, clogged feeling. Had cold. Taken penicillin.

i have just got rid of a cold and was on penicillin for my ears i used to be allergic to penecillin but according to my doctor i am not i just finished the precsiption yesturday but am still feeling dizzy light headed. also my ear feel clogged even thaugh there no problem hearing maybe you can help as i have been to family doctor and walk in clinics
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Hi Dear.
Welcome at Health care Magic
It appears that that your problem is partially treated. In my opinion you should get complete coarse of relevant antibiotic along with some decongestant and antihistamine drug.
Steam inhalation will also be of some help.
Hope your query is answered,