Dizziness, lightheadedness, bleeding when passing stools. Help

Hi I m 24 years old and I had a baby 8 months ago. During the last stages of my pregnancy I used to feel really dizzy and light headed all the time. My son is now 8 months old and I still keep feeling dizzy. Also recently everytime I go to the toilet to pass stools I get spots of blood on the tissue . This is really worrying me. I have been doctors before about it and been told its nothing to worry about but it is really worrying me and I always feel after I ve been toilet I need to go again after. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012