Dizziness, lightheadedness and shortness of breath. Symptoms of heart disease. Suggest?

A few days ago, I begun feeling dizzy (lightheaded) and light on my feet . The day after I begun having short breath and weak hands, the breathing has gotten better now but I recently felt really dizzy and having short breath after walking around the mall for an hour or so. I don t have any chest pains, just a fast heartbeat when i start feeling dizzy. I don t feel any skipped beats, just a few from time to time. I m worried that it might be symptoms of Heart Disease. Other things you should know is that my father is diabetic.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013