Dizziness, lightheadedness and neck pain. Why is arm numb? What can help?

been havin some left arm numbness and left neck pain on the left side and lightheadedness and dizziness not feeling like me or very coherent. went to the doctor had blood work done ekg and vitals everything was fine they said. went did some work on a car for a friend got home layed down. head really started hurting by the temple and notice I could feel the pulse in all the little veins down the left side of my neck and behind my ear, I also noticed my heart rate is probably around 120 and can feel my heart beat strong. ive been having light sensitivity and especially in my left eye. ive had an mri of my head without contrast that showed normal couple months ago. I got that done because ive been feelin really light headed and dizzy. had eeg and evng done which was also ok. these problems started after smoking spice, my heart rate went super high and my vision went dim and I was really out of it, my friend said my pupils were almost non existent. after about 20 to30
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012