Dizziness, lightheadedness and chest heaviness. Normal EKG. Was it a heart attack or stroke? Need hormone test?

I went to ER yesterday because I couldn t sleep due to dizziness , a feeling of lightheadedness , left breast pain, not really pain but a heaviness, a floating feeling like I was just out of it.... EKG and blood came back normal, my hormones have not been tested, I m still feeling shaky and have trouble focusing on the computer. Something is not right, who do I see now that ER has weeded out a heart attack or sroke, my BP normalized and is typically low, when I got released from ER yesterday the top number was 106. Chest x-ray came back normal - do I get my hormones tested as next step? What kind of doctor do I see? I need to get this under control...the gave me a prescription for Amtivan or something like that for Anxiety which I don t have panic attacks.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013