Dizziness, light headedness, nausea, vomiting, difficulty breathing after childbirth. Related to having sex?

I just had a baby 3 months ago and I've been having dizziness and lightheaded, neausea sometimes with vomiting, trouble breathing and pains in my ribs when I breath sometimes, my first period was 6weeks postpartum and my 2nd was over a week late both were very light and short kind of just spotting which is not usual for me and I started having sex again at 2 weeks postpartum. Can all this be related if not what could it be? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013