Dizziness, light headedness and nausea. Due to ear infection?

hi , i had a really bad ear infection just this past year. ( june- aug ) i had to go thru like three rounds of antibiotics to get rid of the fluid. in august i started feeling better, for about two weeks. Then i started feeling dizzy, light headed, nausea , etc! i since then havent felt like myself! i have a lot of foggy head feelings all day every day, i get tired very easily, my allergies have also started acting up, i was taking zyrtec but i havent felt much of an improvement with it, so i moved on to sudafed today....i have taken it twice today already! and i think i feel a little better, do you believe all these symptoms were caused from my first ear infection? its caused me so much misery, i started feeling depressed, and i was starting to get a lot of anxiety because i kept thinking i had something horrific!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012