Dizziness, light headed, sweating. Taken IV. Blood work and CT scan normal. Normal recovery time?

I play a lot of tennis in FL. Had heat exhaustion cramps couple weeks ago on aug 10 at a tournament after a double header match. Re-hydrated over the rest of weekend, and took 5 days off. Then on Fri, had lunch with a client and 2 beers, which i usually never do, then played tennis at 3 pm. In the middle of second set, got dizzy and light headed, was sweating tons of fluid, so i stopped and went to ER and got 2 IV bags of fluid. I have not played since because i still feel my legs are weak. It s wierd, never had that feeling before. Blood work all came back normal and CT scan on Brain was normal. I had them do one because i was having pressure near temples. How long is normal recovery time? Is it possible it is something other than heat exhaustion?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer