Dizziness, light headed, cramps, brown discharge, nausea, vomiting. Pregnancy test negative. Whats wrong?

Hello, I m 19 years old and I ve had a certain type of dizziness for about a week now and it starts off as if I m light headed then everything starts going black. I have to sit down or i feel like i am going to faint. Also, along with this dizziness I ve had cramps but no period, I took 6 HPT s all negative, Brown discharge , everything i eat doesn t seem to satisfy me, I ve been feeling nauseous and vomiting every morning and afternoon for a week, and I ve been more tired than usual. Any Predictions on what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012