Dizziness, itchy wrists, legs, blisters on lips. Taking prednisone for sinus infection. Treatment?

Hi, I have been light headed, dizzy with itchy wrists, legs and groin . My legs muscles hurt many times. I have a fever blister on my lip at this time. I was checked around a year ago and had low Vitamin D . A couple of weeks ago I was treated for a cold/ sinus infection . A antibiotic, predisone and Duraflu. It made my stomach go south fast. Predisone just don t work for me anymore. Stomach terrible, could not sleep and legs hurts all the time. I m a 59 year old Male.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013