Dizziness, increased heartbeat, blood test showed low potassium, tingling in limbs

hiya for the past week or so ive been experiencing really weird symptoms. ive been feeling really dizzy and i can feel my heart beating in my head. this can last for hours on end. ive also been getting really tired. i went to A & E last week and they did a blood test . my potassium was a little bit low so they prescribed me medication which i have finished taking. i also keep getting tingling in my arms and legs and sweaty palms. ive eaten some pasta and lots of sweets and i feel better now. but early i felt as if i was going to daint.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer