Dizziness, imbalance, wobbliness. Taking Zocor, Enalpril, Lexapro. What could be wrong?

Hello, I am a 58 year white male in good health, taking the following medications - Zocor, Enalpril, Lexapro and have been on them for a long time. I am expreiencing just today a sense of dizziness and imbalance. No nausea , but I seem to be rather wobbly. I woke up this morning and the room was spinning, but that cleared up and I was able to walk around well. he snse of wobbliness has rmained and comes and goes in strength.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013