Dizziness, imbalance, tiredness, headaches, tickling sensation in ears. Treatment for symptoms?

For the last few. weeks i have felt really dizzy and unbalanced all the time. i have to hold onto things for support and its making work very difficult. im becoming increasingly anxious as i have two children and taking them out is scaring me. i also feel extremely tired and have headaches also. within last couple days my right ear feels luke theres something tickling deep inside and is extemely uncomfortable. i ahve had blood tests taken by docotr and they have all come back normal. please help im 36.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013