Dizziness, hot finger tips. Stopped taking Atorlip for high triglycerides. Family history of BP

Hi Doctor..!! I am male 28 years. Height 5 ft 8 inch. and weight approx. 72 Kgs. I bit overweight . I am having high BP problem which is genetically being transferred from my mother. I am currently taking Olmesar H 40 mg. My BP remains normal by taking this medicine. Last year around same month I have gone to a Doctor for Lipid Profile . My Lipid profile shows high Triglycerides at that point of time. Some bad cholestrols also . Doctor adviced me take to take Atorlip F. I have taken this medicine for quite long period and just last month I left it by my own as I was not feeling good....I was facing dizziness ....sometimes seems likes finger tips are releasing heat.....does leaving of medicine without doctor advice will impact adversely ? I am thinking for family planning now pls. suggest how can I proceed ? Will the taking of these medicines will impact adversely on sperms count?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012