Dizziness, high pulse rate and BP. Taking ramipril. History of type two diabetes. Causes?

After a rather strenuous bout of exercise two days ago, I still feel a bit off -- a bit lightheaded with a higher pulse rate than my normal pulse rate and higher blood pressure than normal pressure. I don t feel any pain in my chest but just an odd feeling that I have never felt before. I am male, 50, with type two diabetes (controlled by diet and exercise), taking ramipril and simvastation, with an a1c that varies between 5.8 and 6.1 (over the last three years).
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013