Dizziness, heightened pulse rate, taking deep breaths. Drinking water, getting up slowly. Treatment?

hi I ve been dizzy all day when I stand up I can still walk straight and stuff but I just feel dizzy and my heart starts to race and I take deep breaths. When I m sitting it s not so bad but I feel a little shaky even though I know I m not shaking and the dizziness is not as bad. I ve tried everything I know to do, which is I ve put my feet up, I ve been drinking cups of water, I ve eatin 3 meals, and I ve gotten up slowly. But nothing changes.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012