Dizziness, heavy arms and legs, vertigo, rise in creatinine, cholesterol and SGPT, had tonsillitis, mumps. Help?

I am 40 years old,female and at this moment I am experiencing dizziness with heavy legs and arms. I feel like I m riding in a vehicle or a boat specifically when I sit and stand. I consulted a doctor and I was prescribed to take anti vertigo medicine.My blood sugar is normal, a little raise in creatinine , cholesterol and SGPT . I am taking antibiotics due to tonsillitis and mumps since Friday, But when I woke up last Saturday morning, I can t stand for I feel that my room turns upside down, and it last until today despite of the medecines that I am taking. Although I am taking medicine fas my maintenance for my hypertension yet my blood pressure for the past 5 days was normal and even today.What might be the causes of this ailment that I am suffering at this moment?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013