Dizziness, heaviness, tiredness, nausea, headache

While I was at work today my husband said he was sitting on the coucb watching tv when he got really dizzy, felt a heaviness and then woke up. He says he doesn t remember falling asleep. After that he was really tired and couldn t stay awake. He also said he was awake and not tired this morning before this happened. He was hydrated but hadn t eaten anything. He has had similar issues in the past. Is this something we should be concerned about? At other times he has had nausea and headaches as well as the symptoms listed above.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
I went through the history you have posted.
It seems from the history that your husband is having dizziness, nausea and headache.
Since he had similar complaints in the past also these symptoms more likely indicate primary headaches like migraines. This requires treatment for migraine and prophylactic drugs to prevent migraine.

Do consult your doctor for examination and prescription of drugs.

Do write back to me for further questions.

Thank you for writing to health care magic.
With regards