Dizziness, heaviness in head, soreness in head, sickness. Taken paracetamol. Worry?

hi, over the past two days ive began to feel very dizzy. My head just feels really heavy, ive got a sore head at the front and on top of my head. i also felt a little bit sick, but i wasnt sick. Really, its just my sore head and my dizzyness that im worried about. i took some paracetiamol it helps but then comes back... should i be seriously worried? or should it just pass?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
I think that a detailed clinical neurological evaluation should be done in your case to establish the diagnosis. You may consult a local physician for the same. In the mean time you may continue paracetamol if you want.

Best wishes