Dizziness, heart pounding, sweating, chest pain. Family history of heart problems. Should I go to the doctor?

I am 19 years old. I have a history of heart problems in my family. I have fainted a few time. I get really dizzy/ light headed & my heart starts pounding I feel like im gonna get sick & feel very weak also my body starts rapidly heating up to the point where im sweating. I get occasional chest pain . I could just be worrying to much because I lost my mom to a heart condition. I have no insurance so i m reluctant about going in to get checked out what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012