Dizziness, heart patient, on Tazloc, Shelcal, IU Warfarin and Prolomat. Any further checkup

Hello Doctor,
My name is Faisal Wahid from China. I am seeking advice for my mother who is a heart patient and survived after replacing 2 valves, it’s been 3 years after operation, she is doing very well and continue with her daily tables of Tazloc 40 mg, Shelcal: 500 mg, IU Warfarin: 2 mg and Prolomat 25 mg.
Off late we noticed that she feels dizzy when she sees any fast moving object and now even when she is in sleep. Can you please look in to this and advise what is wrong, or any checkup should be done or any changes in the dosage.
Thanks,
Faisal
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013