Dizziness, heart palpitations, metallic taste in mouth, sore neck, pricking sensation in left side of face. Suggestions?

Hi there, I have a horrible feeling of dizziness - not like normal being dizzy but almost feeling detached from myself. I have taken strange heart palpitation type fits , and have been left with a constant metallic taste in my mouth and sore neck and dull head (not headache as such). Feel very spaced out and confused. My lips and left side of my face are constant pins and needles. Sweaty hands etc. I ve had EEG, heart echo and MRI scan at a recent hospital stay and have been left with no answers?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013