Dizziness, headaches, nausea, light pinkish discharge, extreme tiredness. Having sleepless nights due to baby. Reason?

Hello, I also have had symptoms of dizziness , headaches , nausea (but no vomiting),light pinkish discharge & extreme tirdness. I will also make note that I do have a 12mth old, who wakes anywhere from 4 times nightly for feeds (& has done so since birth & still is breastfeed ), so I haven t had a lot of sleep over the last year. I am concerned, though, because the tiredness is more so than normal, nausea is present & so is the pinkish discharge I described (which I have not had before).
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013