Dizziness, headaches, nausea and bloated stomach. Why do I have trouble concentrating?

I am scared. I am a 36 year old woman. I have been very dizzy, mild headache , nautious, and my stomach is bloated but the right side is much bigger- weird like mishapen and the skin around my belly button is lighter for some reason but there is little to no pain. I ve had trouble concentrating, focusing, etc... What can be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
hi, it may be claasic migraine or astigamatism, simply visit eye specialist dr. to find the cause of your problem. Take some anti vertigo(Tab Vertin 8 mg), antacid (Cap Pantop D) to get relief. thanx