Dizziness, headaches, lightheadedness, excessive hunger post miscarriage. Cause?

I had a miscarriage ten days ago, and I ve been feeling dizzy, headaches , light headed, and very hungry for the last six days. I want to go back to work and do things that I have to do, but I cant do much and I m so tired of being home in bed almost all day. Before the miscarriage I had no health problems that I know of. Five days ago I had a blood test for anemia but it came out good. I hope you can please give me an answer to how I feel.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013