Dizziness, headaches, deviated nasal septum. Using nasal spray, inhalation. Surgery required?

Hi I am XXXXX. I am suffering from dizziness , irritation around the head with headache, irritations in the cheeks, and fatigued, can t read things for a long time. I have seen a doctor. he gave me antibiotics, antihistamine, nasal spray , advice for nasal inhalation of warm water. He said i have DNS problem. Now he is telling me to do surgery. I am tensed about the surgery and in confusion whether it will be fully cured.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013