Dizziness, headache, tiredness, late period. Negative pregnancy test, taking b12 injection. Any ideas?

I have been taking vitamin b12 injections. I had my first one 22nd of march, then my 2nd on the 28th march. I have one again on the 4th. My period was due last night/this morning. It's never ever been late. It's always around late Monday night early Tuesday morning. I have been taking Yasmin, however I changed from this to Diane. I have been getting dizzy spells, headaches and always tired. I have just taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative.
Please help me!!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013