Dizziness, headache, stomach ache, joint pain, muscle pain, constipation, sensitivity to light. Normal MRI

My almost-13 year old daughter has frequent dizzy spells, headaches , stomachache, joint and muscle pain, constipation , sensitivity to light. This has been going on, off and on, for some time. She has been seen by all sorts of specialists, including a neurologist last year. Had a brain MRI in Oct. 2011 which was normal. She has a complicated medical and social history. Trying to find some answers. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012