Dizziness, headache, cold, shivering. Taken Advil. Cause?

two days ago when i woke up, i felt dizzy. the side of my head was hurting really bad and i was really cold and shivering . but then i took advil and went to sleep and later i felt okay for a while but at night the same thing happened. although it wasnt as bad, i felt cold and my head hurt. also sometime i feel cold, hot, and normal even if the room temperature is stable. I am feeling a little better but still i want to know the cause of this sudden headache
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. In my opinion you must be facing tension type headaches in which you will get headache when you have stress. So I suggest you to avoid stressful activities and if it still there even you dont stress then you need to rule out migraine and cluster type headaches for which you need to have seperate treatement accordingly to get some relief. Thank you.