Dizziness, headache, chocolate craving, normal blood test. What is wrong?

For the past 2-3 weeks i have been getting dizzy and nearly fainted. I am so tired all the time and have no energy. I have headaches nearly everyday. I have also been craving alot of chocolate. I usually exercise 4-5 times a week but lately i have no energy to do so. I have recently moved house and finally have my own space that i havent had for the past year but apart from that no real changes in my life. I had my period last week so surely can not be pregnant... always use a condom when with my partner.... i went to one doctor whom did nothing. I then went to another doctor and he sent me for blood tests but iron and thyriod is fine... am waiting results of Vitiman D levels. Can you help at all as to what you think is wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012