Dizziness, headache at back portion. MRI showed nerve infection. Given vertin. Suggestion?

Hello Doc. For the past 4 weeks, I have been having diziness which is almost always there ... 24 hrs. I did a complete checkup in Fortis hospital along with MRI (Standard) of the brain. Consulted a Neurologist as well. Per the Neurologist, there is no abnormality in the MRI, however, he mentioned about some nerve getting infected and recommended Vertin 8 mg for 2 weeks. Have taken vertin for a week now, diziness is still present, however, also getting severe headache at the top portion and at the back of the head. Please suggest something here.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012